Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Amazing Surround Sound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mister Beagle,Jun 9 2007, 03:33 PM Wrote:why DO they put a bag over your head...?
Because that's what all the fancy barbershops do!

Man, though, that was freaking awesome! I was waiting for the scissors to touch my ear, and yeah that whisper was nuts... That was so tight to listen to though
Holy shit! When it started I thought someone was behind me opening a lock or something. Wow.
Blizzard,Jun 10 2007, 06:04 PM Wrote:Holy shit! When it started I thought someone was behind me opening a lock or something. Wow.
lol yeah i forgot to include that part... when it first started (I opened it in another tab, and thought it was still loading).. anyway, when it started I spun around to see who the hell was behind me... then felt dumb. But awesome nonetheless
Underdog,Jun 10 2007, 03:21 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Jun 10 2007, 06:04 PM Wrote:Holy shit! When it started I thought someone was behind me opening a lock or something. Wow.
lol yeah i forgot to include that part... when it first started (I opened it in another tab, and thought it was still loading).. anyway, when it started I spun around to see who the hell was behind me... then felt dumb. But awesome nonetheless
Pretty much the same situation.:(
That was weird, i thought that Youtube was mono sound...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's