Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: STARCRAFT 2!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
all the threads on sc2 were put up yesterday because it wasnt officially announced until this morning. before that it was all rumor/speculation, but everyone expected it anyway.
that sux how they're only showing protoss new units rite nao, and not roxxor terran or zerg >.> but zomg starcraft2

wait, except for that new terran unit with the jetpacks or something >.>
well they showed the terran reaper (jetpack guy) and the nydus worm, which looks like a replacement for the nydas canal imo. blizz has already sed theyre removing some old units, IE the dragoon is getting removed. lorewise the place where they produced dragoons was destroyed on auir, thus all remaining dragoons are equipped with another photon cannon and super shields, aka immortals.

also the evolution for zerglings seems pretty damn cool.
Am I the only one that's not excited?
Protoss ftw!!!!
Blizzard,May 20 2007, 01:19 AM Wrote:Am I the only one that's not excited?
Nop:)
its cause u 2 are gay, and terran = wins all, protoss smell
coca,May 20 2007, 01:37 AM Wrote:
make that 3

* Underdog never played SC

* Underdog doesn't care
well you 3 can go jerk eachother off in a closet then, starcraft was probably my favorite PC game for a very long time and still remains up there today.
coca,May 19 2007, 08:37 PM Wrote:
I'm not overly excited about it either....mostly because I won't have time to play it, let alone any other games...

But it does look badass....if I had plenty of time on my hands like Jess...i'd definitely be playing it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's