Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Ban Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, It's Mister Beagle!!! Back in another topic!

When i read about RedMoron's dilemma, i began to wonder how severe different bans are. Especially when Sveach mentioned being on shaky ground

SO, is being auto-banned by 3 team kills as bad as being banned by an admin him/herself?

I can say now i've been auto-banned from TK's about 3 times, mostly because i'm on a HE_~~~~ map (offroad, etc.) and, with spamming grenades, its inevitable that teamkilling is bound to happen on a HE map.

I haven't been banned by an Admin (as far as i know), but which is considerably more severe?
When you're banned by ATAC, for 3 tk's....it's only for what..30 minutes? It's temporary. When you get banned by an admin, it's for a length of their choosing. I can choose to ban you forever (permanently) or I can ban you for 10 minutes. Dum3z and I used to ban people for 31337 minutes, just for the hell of it. Does that answer your question?
Sveach,Jun 23 2007, 06:14 PM Wrote:When you're banned by ATAC, for 3 tk's....it's only for what..30 minutes? It's temporary. When you get banned by an admin, it's for a length of their choosing. I can choose to ban you forever (permanently) or I can ban you for 10 minutes. Dum3z and I used to ban people for 31337 minutes, just for the hell of it. Does that answer your question?
u mean 120 minutes or so nd i never banned nyone yet:D
suxa,Jun 23 2007, 11:27 PM Wrote:
Sveach,Jun 23 2007, 06:14 PM Wrote:When you're banned by ATAC, for 3 tk's....it's only for what..30 minutes? It's temporary. When you get banned by an admin, it's for a length of their choosing. I can choose to ban you forever (permanently) or I can ban you for 10 minutes. Dum3z and I used to ban people for 31337 minutes, just for the hell of it. Does that answer your question?
i dont think you have access to ban people.
Womb-Raider,Jun 23 2007, 07:35 PM Wrote:
suxa,Jun 23 2007, 11:27 PM Wrote:
i dont think you have access to ban people.
fine with me ;)
Reference URL's