Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Tabula
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.playtr.com/index.html

I'm sure Duckeh could give an intro to this game if he ever reads these forums anymore, you whore. This is another game made by NCSoft though, a MMO Shooter game with aliens and all. It's people vs computers basically with wars over territory.

Closed beta is going on right now I believe, and if we don't get into Warhammer there is always this alternative game. I know Womb wanted to play Huxley, well here's a game similar to Huxley, or at least the same concept.
Biggs,May 5 2007, 01:57 AM Wrote:http://www.playtr.com/index.html

I'm sure Duckeh could give an intro to this game if he ever reads these forums anymore, you whore. This is another game made by NCSoft though, a MMO Shooter game with aliens and all. It's people vs computers basically with wars over territory.

Closed beta is going on right now I believe, and if we don't get into Warhammer there is always this alternative game. I know Womb wanted to play Huxley, well here's a game similar to Huxley, or at least the same concept.
I'm in if I can get a graphic card to play it, mine just blew.... again.

I'm gonna need a new one for warhammer as well
looks interesting:Dill be sure to check it out if i ever have a spare moment.
meh...i would cept it says u need a minimum of a 2.5 ghz processor nd mines a 2.4 :<
Mine is 1.8, dual core. *wins*
Mine is 2.8...and that site that rates your computer based on what games it can play says it's rated at 4.2GHz. <.<
suxa,May 5 2007, 04:14 PM Wrote:meh...i would cept it says u need a minimum of a 2.5 ghz processor nd mines a 2.4 :<
I have a 2.66 GHz dual core. If only I could lend you one...:(
Blizzard,May 5 2007, 09:16 PM Wrote:
suxa,May 5 2007, 04:14 PM Wrote:meh...i would cept it says u need a minimum of a 2.5 ghz processor nd mines a 2.4 :<
Someone got a top of the line dual core. I got a low end one and it still roxxors though.:(
Biggs,May 6 2007, 12:46 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,May 5 2007, 09:16 PM Wrote:
Someone got a top of the line dual core. I got a low end one and it still roxxors though.:(
Im good to go....Im in for any beta games. =D Computer will work good. Dual core 1.86 Ghz...I guess thats ok,1.5gb Ram and 256MB ATI MOBILITY™ RADEON® X1400 HyperMemory. (It's a laptop haha)
My cellfone is faster than suxa's computer:o:rolleyes:
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's