Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: somewhat of an unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just got banned at 4:25 for a reason i an not quiet sure of.
I do admit i shot ( possibly killed) a teammate. In the case I did kill him it was my first team kill of the day. I did not shoot the guy on purpose. I saw a terrorist come through the telleport and opened fire and fired a little to the left
and shot or killed a teammate. this is when I was banned. I do admit it was my fault and would like to be unbanned.

My counter strike name is Brendon

i typed in status for my steam id and got 1681 STEAM_0:0:12871808000:58731
Unbanned, hopefully.

Happy playing!
thats definately not your steam id. join a online server type status and copy the entire line of your name and i'll pick it out and unbant u. but if it was a tk ban then your unbanned by now anyways.
Womb-Raider,May 2 2007, 08:02 PM Wrote:thats definately not your steam id. join a online server type status and copy the entire line of your name and i'll pick it out and unbant u. but if it was a tk ban then your unbanned by now anyways.
you didn't know?

they added a few extra digits for new steam ids... and a colon.... and some more numbers just for fun...
.... your kidding right?
They also added this card system into Steam so you can only play on certain servers when your card is at a specific value.
Blizzard,May 3 2007, 06:37 PM Wrote:They also added this card system into Steam so you can only play on certain servers when your card is at a specific value.
yeah its bull

you have to have your username and password for every server... and i believe they are going to restrict custom maps

:(
I heard it would only be banned if they didn't put in the soon-to-be-mandatory advertisement on the map.:(
If any of that is true, Valve has completely faggoted CS this time. :angry:
Valve does what they please.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's