Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Warhammer Online Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So hey, I know a few of us wanted to test in the beta... How they are doing it is explained below, but they are looking for guilds to sign up and taking testers that way... They are looking for guilds of all sizes! So I register the Wroaw guild as a 0-25 member guild with wroaw.com as our website and as devoted players with more than 5+ beat tests between us (which most of us are devoted and do have that much experience, so it was fitting).

So sign up for their mailing list at http://www.warhammeronline.com/english/home/

and hopefully we are selected as a guild, then whoever wants to in the clan can beta test:D

Quote:We are looking for a few good guilds to help us beta test the next big thing in RvRâ„¢ - Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning. All sorts of guilds are required, from the smallest family clan to the most dominant army. Get your application in now!

Here's how the application process will work: This form will be open from April 25 through May 4, 2007. When the form is closed, we will begin sorting guilds into categories. We are looking for a balance between major raid guilds, casual guilds, role-players, adrenaline junkies, multi-game clans, WAR fan guilds, real life friends, and family groups. We will be evaluating applications based a variety of factors, such as testing experience, quality of website, forum activity, and more. Once we've narrowed the field, we will (for the most part) choose randomly from each category.

Leaders of the chosen guilds will then receive an invite with information on where and when to sign-up for the beta, as well as authorization codes to share with their members. Actual beta testing will begin in late spring/early summer.

Please be aware that not all who apply will be able to join the test as we anticipate a huge number of applicants. For the same reason, large guilds are unlikely to receive enough beta slots for all members. Guilds that are not selected will not be contacted due to the expected volume of applicants.

Please read below before applying. There are no do-overs.

Things you need to know:
One application per guild. This application should be filled out by the guild leader. Guilds with more than one leader must choose one person to act as the point of contact between the guild and EA Mythic, or the guild and GOA, depending on the assigned server. Multiple entries will be deleted.

Every field on this form must be filled out. Any blank sections will result in the application being deleted. There are no "wrong" answers. Please answer with your guild as a whole in mind.

This is a beta test, not a preview. Participating guilds are expected to submit bugs, and feedback reports are due on a weekly basis. Two officers from each guild will be invited to join an internal message board, and participation in message board discussions will be mandatory. Please do not apply if you will be unable to participate at this level. Should a selected guild not submit the required feedback, the guild will be removed.

The Guild Beta is being jointly administered by EA Mythic and GOA. European guilds will play on GOA servers, and as foreign language servers are opened, guilds speaking those languages will be transferred.

The agreement of an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) is required of all participants. Testers must be 18 and over. All participants must abide by a code of conduct. Should an individual violate this code, the guild to which that player belongs will be removed from the beta test.

All participants MUST have a sense of humor! This is a beta test! Things will go wrong, data will be lost, and restarts will be common. If you can't laugh, go away.
18+? How many members do we have that would be interested who fit this?:P
18+ doesn't mean crap really. Anyone who wants to play just sign up.

I already got games that I'll play by the time this comes out, but I'll do it since I know pir8 wants to play that badly.

Do we have a promo code as well? Or how do we sign up with the guild?
Biggs,Apr 26 2007, 02:45 PM Wrote:18+ doesn't mean crap really. Anyone who wants to play just sign up.

I already got games that I'll play by the time this comes out, but I'll do it since I know pir8 wants to play that badly.

Do we have a promo code as well? Or how do we sign up with the guild?
details haven't been released yet

yeah... i doubt there will be anything that requires age verification, but i know a few of the guys and i were interested in this...

i always welcome biggs, the clan mmoer
well im 18+ =P

but DOOD this would be sick to get into, i really want to try warhammer online. did anyone ever play the tabletop? =P
a hobbit,Apr 26 2007, 03:44 PM Wrote:well im 18+ =P

but DOOD this would be sick to get into, i really want to try warhammer online. did anyone ever play the tabletop? =P
My roommate did. And I'll sign up eventually.
a hobbit,Apr 26 2007, 08:44 PM Wrote:well im 18+ =P

I played the table top.
p3ng,Apr 27 2007, 02:42 PM Wrote:

I played the table top.
If by played the table top you mean...had sex on it...then no.
Dum3z,Apr 27 2007, 07:57 PM Wrote:
p3ng,Apr 27 2007, 02:42 PM Wrote:

I played the table top.
If by played the table top you mean...had sex on it...then no.
No thats not what I meant. I meant I played warhammer with all of the miniatures that you put together/paint.
I know, I know. :rolleyes:
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's