Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Nipper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello everyone, It's Mister Beagle!

Well, since the usual server i play on now is wroaw, which uses exclusively nipper maps, i've had a growing curiousity for this "Nipper" character.

Does anyone know who this person(s) is? How many maps have they made? Does he still make maps?

And what software does he use to make his maps?
Mister Beagle,May 23 2007, 03:54 PM Wrote:Hello everyone, It's Mister Beagle!

Well, since the usual server i play on now is wroaw, which uses exclusively nipper maps, i've had a growing curiousity for this "Nipper" character.

Does anyone know who this person(s) is? How many maps have they made? Does he still make maps?

And what software does he use to make his maps?
Nipper's a low 20's male. He's made over 200 maps I think. I don't know if he still does or not, wait for another reply. :rolleyes:
yea i think he is between 20-25 made over 200 maps if not darn close um pretty sure he is or used to be a member of the Cherry Clan (someone correct me on this i am not sure) and i am pretty sure DT has talked with him
Heh, he knows of us, we've invaded his server several times...a couple of us have gotten banned from there for being dicks (or little kids).
NIPPER no longer makes Counter-Strike maps because he's making Counter-Strike: Source maps now. He uses the Valve Source SDK Hammer thing or whatever. I've talked to him a few times, played with him a few times. He's just another person. I don't see the big deal.
i remember reading about drama stuff between wroaw and cc or something. of course this was way before even my time (2.5 years)
Nathaniel Miller, no one has said that yet!

He hates us for the most part.
he gets kind of annoyed that we out play his clan on their maps and i have a tendancy to bitch at the cc members for being facist pansies that cant game for shit. he is indeed still making CSS maps and from what i've heard hes made close to 300 or 400 maps now i cant remember his website cuz i think i got bant on the forums and from his server.
Womb-Raider,May 23 2007, 06:48 PM Wrote:we out play his clan on their maps
QFT
Have we scrimmed them in he_dodgeball2 before? We should scrim them where we pick one map with our settings and they pick a map with their settings.:ph34r:

I know we did that with one copy clan.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's