Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Pics from NM!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
when you see him you best run blix
lol thats pretty cool!
Womb-Raider,Apr 22 2007, 12:35 AM Wrote:hehe i want me a baton, think ya can score womby one:D?
Maybe! I've heard rumors that when trainees don't make graduation, classmates get to divvy (sp?) up all their stuff... so maybe I can get me an extra baton... which would be badass cuz they're the retractable ones that simply... kick ass.

EDIT: When I get mine, I'll take a pic for y'all... Blix! Can you pose as the victim???
coca,Apr 21 2007, 12:08 PM Wrote:Nice equipment and all but my favorite part is the COCK:D:D:D

*GULP*
Blizzard,Apr 22 2007, 07:51 AM Wrote:
coca,Apr 21 2007, 12:08 PM Wrote:Nice equipment and all but my favorite part is the COCK:D:D:D

*GULP*
<3 <3 <3:(:(
Underdog,Apr 22 2007, 01:18 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Apr 22 2007, 12:35 AM Wrote:hehe i want me a baton, think ya can score womby one:D?
Maybe! I've heard rumors that when trainees don't make graduation, classmates get to divvy (sp?) up all their stuff... so maybe I can get me an extra baton... which would be badass cuz they're the retractable ones that simply... kick ass.

EDIT: When I get mine, I'll take a pic for y'all... Blix! Can you pose as the victim???
Duuuuude. I so want one. Are they purchasable online?

*EDIT*

http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=3415321

:D
DutchTiger,Apr 21 2007, 10:15 PM Wrote:So authoritive!

I was thinking the same as Biggs, but the UPS logo ain't that ugly :>
neither are the ups delivery girls

[Image: UPS%20Girl.jpg]

bet you wouldn't mind wearing a ups uniform when you'd had such co workers:D
Schietluis,Apr 23 2007, 11:07 AM Wrote:
DutchTiger,Apr 21 2007, 10:15 PM Wrote:So authoritive!

I was thinking the same as Biggs, but the UPS logo ain't that ugly :>
neither are the ups delivery girls

[Image: UPS%20Girl.jpg]

bet you wouldn't mind wearing a ups uniform when you'd had such co workers:D
I think I wouldn't focus on how to get a UPS uniform on, I'd be planning on how to get hers off! ^_^
Underdog,Apr 23 2007, 10:20 PM Wrote:I think I wouldn't focus on how to get a UPS uniform on, I'd be planning on how to get hers off! ^_^
Doesn't look like it'd take too much effort.
coming from one of the few wroaws whos never tried to strip a woman, tight shit aint easy to get off man!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's