Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: New CS Guns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey everyone, It's Mister Beagle!!! Back with another poll...

I noticed when i was playing CS one day how awesome it would be if Steam or Valve would put in a new gun or two. So i figured I'd make a poll to see which guns are most wanted, from a list of the ones i thought would be good in the game t('.'t)
Probably the Colt .45 would be most likely to appear but Valve will never add any of those weapons to the actual game.
Blizzard,Apr 21 2007, 04:25 AM Wrote:Probably the Colt .45 would be most likely to appear but Valve will never add any of those weapons to the actual game.
Wow, that was fast... I didn't know someone else was on... But I'm not trying to be too realistic. The copyright things steam would have to go through to get the Golden Gun is unnecessary, but i just wanted a few guns that i thought people would like in the game, hypothetical or not. But i see that the most realistic is the .45 Colt. nice pistol...?
Colt .45 is an old pistol but they're a lot of fun to shoot.:D

The Bren would be interesting but I think it's too old to keep up with modern weapons. I'd just play Day Of Defeat if I wanted to use it anyway.:P
DYNAMITE VEST!
a hobbit,Apr 21 2007, 12:50 AM Wrote:DYNAMITE VEST!
Agreed. CT's get riot shield, T's should get suicide bomber vest.
Dum3z,Apr 21 2007, 05:57 AM Wrote:
Thatd be fucking hilarious. And awesome.
p3ng,Apr 21 2007, 06:05 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Apr 21 2007, 05:57 AM Wrote:
Thatd be fucking hilarious. And awesome.
Agreed.

Would also be fun with some proximity mines too:o:D
coca,Apr 21 2007, 07:08 AM Wrote:[h4x, anti-piramid quoting]
Agreed.

Would also be fun with some proximity mines too:o:D
iunno bout the bomber vest, think that'd make Ts overpowered, proximity mines on the other hand:D
i'd like to see more machine guns and sub machine guns added, maybe a few more pistols and shottys too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's