Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Costomization settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, It's Mister Beagle!!!
Since this is my first ever forum i've been on, i am relatively dumbstruck on what to do.
First- at the left hand side, many people have images and videos. How can this be applied?
SEcond- how can you put graphics in a message?
Mister Beagle,Apr 16 2007, 01:14 AM Wrote:Hey, It's Mister Beagle!!!
Since this is my first ever forum i've been on, i am relatively dumbstruck on what to do.
First- at the left hand side, many people have images and videos. How can this be applied?
SEcond- how can you put graphics in a message?
You can customize your personal settings in the user control panel (click me)! The images on the left are called avatars, the text directly above them is called the user title.

Graphics can be included in your post by clicking the "IMG" button while making your post. Smilies (like:D:)and:() are included automatically, you can see the ones you can have in the Clickable Smilies panel on the left while you post:)

Welcome to the forum, too:D
[quote=coca,Apr 16 2007, 01:31 AM][quote=Mister Beagle,Apr 16 2007, 01:14 AM] Hey, It's Mister Beagle!!!
[quote=suxa,Apr 16 2007, 02:18 AM][quote=coca,Apr 16 2007, 01:31 AM] [quote=Mister Beagle,Apr 16 2007, 01:14 AM] Hey, It's Mister Beagle!!!
[quote=Womb-Raider,Apr 16 2007, 12:27 AM][quote=suxa,Apr 16 2007, 02:18 AM] [quote=coca,Apr 16 2007, 01:31 AM] [quote=Mister Beagle,Apr 16 2007, 01:14 AM] Hey, It's Mister Beagle!!!
:ph34r::unsure::blink:B):rolleyes:<_<:(:angry::) Haha, i found the perfect photo. Thanks for the help :huh::o;):lol::D:P

Ahahahahaha
Reference URL's