Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: My Hair is Better than yours :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I think it's slick, Europe could learn of exotic haircuts like that.
Baku,Apr 17 2007, 04:20 AM Wrote:
Monkey91,Apr 16 2007, 08:53 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Apr 16 2007, 10:29 PM Wrote:Very nice!:D
How Much?
A korean girl did it 8$ CND. If it was a canadian or non asian person it will cost me 34$ because my hair was really long.
Lmfao rae. I guess you haven't seen Borat.
p3ng,Apr 21 2007, 06:11 AM Wrote:
Baku,Apr 17 2007, 04:20 AM Wrote:
Monkey91,Apr 16 2007, 08:53 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Apr 16 2007, 10:29 PM Wrote:Very nice!:D
How Much?
A korean girl did it 8$ CND. If it was a canadian or non asian person it will cost me 34$ because my hair was really long.
Lmfao rae. I guess you haven't seen Borat.
HAHAHAHAH $8 huh?!
Damnit coca, what is your avatar from? >O

I'd bug you in IRC, but my proxy provider is being a cheap whore and has been down since spring break.
Dum3z,Apr 21 2007, 01:40 PM Wrote:Damnit coca, what is your avatar from? >O

I'd bug you in IRC, but my proxy provider is being a cheap whore and has been down since spring break.
I'm trying to set up a bouncer on my site for us to connect to but I haven't had any success with it, could you use that if I got it working?!

As for my avatar, I dont know ;( I just grabbed it from /gif/ on 4chan
coca,Apr 21 2007, 08:55 AM Wrote:

I'm trying to set up a bouncer on my site for us to connect to but I haven't had any success with it, could you use that if I got it working?!

I -think- I just need something that doesn't connect through port 6667 on my side (and other IRC ports if there are some). If I could connect to a bouncer through some other port, and the bouncer connects to IRC, I think that might work. (I don't know how a bouncer works.)

And damn.:(
Dum3z,Apr 21 2007, 09:38 AM Wrote:

I -think- I just need something that doesn't connect through port 6667 on my side (and other IRC ports if there are some). If I could connect to a bouncer through some other port, and the bouncer connects to IRC, I think that might work. (I don't know how a bouncer works.)

I was thinking it might be something from Transformers...but I dunno.
Sveach,Apr 21 2007, 10:41 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,Apr 21 2007, 09:38 AM Wrote:

I was thinking it might be something from Transformers...but I dunno.
I dunno either, but dammit, i wanna know!
Sveach,Apr 21 2007, 03:41 PM Wrote:I was thinking it might be something from Transformers...but I dunno.
DAMMIT, MEGATRON! NOT AGAIN!!!!

/end
Blizzard,Apr 22 2007, 02:52 AM Wrote:
Sveach,Apr 21 2007, 03:41 PM Wrote:I was thinking it might be something from Transformers...but I dunno.
DAMMIT, MEGATRON! NOT AGAIN!!!!

/end
ya it looks like transformers or Gundam...
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's