Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: anyone else..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
PuNk,Apr 11 2007, 07:04 AM Wrote:Thanks Cola.
No prob:)
That actually means alot to me. Because ive been getting treated like crap on CS and from people from them most of the time, ad all my former clan members are all assholes to me. =/ so it feels good to hear someone say that.
Don't listen to coca, he is one of the uncoolies.
Haha. Nah coca is cool. Hes my homie. Your cool too. You all are. From wat ive seen in the server you all are. and you guys seem like nice people.
PuNk,Apr 11 2007, 02:11 AM Wrote:and you guys seem like nice people.
You don't know us very well.
hah Punk be yourself dont try to make people happy if we like you we like you if we dont we dont i am with coca on this on i see potential in you
PuNk,Apr 11 2007, 02:11 AM Wrote:Haha. Nah coca is cool. Hes my homie. Your cool too. You all are. From wat ive seen in the server you all are. and you guys seem like nice people.
Bwahahahahahhahahahhaha.

Some of us are cool....some aren't *COUGH*COCA

:D

<3 coca
Well thanks for the compliment. i agree with that. Ill start talking more with you guys on mIRC
You guys wanna come to my birthday party? Punk you can come too but only if you buy me a power ranger.
PuNk,Apr 11 2007, 02:11 AM Wrote:and you guys seem like nice people.
hrm guess u never met dwopple :angry: he's mean nd bans the new-commers on irc
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's