Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Back And Pwning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i'm back and i'm pwning on your server and there is nothing you can do to stop me... i'm straight up pwning.... and i bet after i say this i'm gonna get F**KED over.... lmao... i love WROAW... i take back all the negative stuff i said bout the clan and i fucking miss you guys... not enough to EVER WANT TO COME BACK... but i miss you alot!!!!
Sincerely,
ColtFTW^//Ratmuffin
thought ur one of the random noob whos new to wroaw but since u left ur sig as ratmuffin from like forever i guess.. welcome back
Cowboy Killing Milkman,Nov 9 2004, 02:04 AM Wrote:i'm back and i'm pwning on your server and there is nothing you can do to stop me... i'm straight up pwning.... and i bet after i say this i'm gonna get F**KED over.... lmao... i love WROAW... i take back all the negative stuff i said bout the clan and i fucking miss you guys... not enough to EVER WANT TO COME BACK... but i miss you alot!!!!
Sincerely,
ColtFTW^//Ratmuffin
i don't get it, first ur saying ur back, than ur saying that you miss us not enough to ever want to come back :/:Pim confused :ph34r:

hey:D
Cowboy Killing Milkman,Nov 9 2004, 02:04 AM Wrote:...i love WROAW...
Not again.
Next week you'll be hating us.
Cowboy Killing Milkman,Nov 8 2004, 07:04 PM Wrote:i'm back and i'm pwning on your server and there is nothing you can do to stop me... i'm straight up pwning.... and i bet after i say this i'm gonna get F**KED over.... lmao... i love WROAW... i take back all the negative stuff i said bout the clan and i fucking miss you guys... not enough to EVER WANT TO COME BACK... but i miss you alot!!!!
Sincerely,
ColtFTW^//Ratmuffin
[Image: wow.jpg]
HAHAHAHA
LOL
NICE!
LOL!!! senates got all these awesome pics!
Oh man ratts back just in time for me to get back, anyone having problems with him yet (im not about to read the entire forums) aka i want to ban him first.
can you ban him cuz he thinks he's ghetto and he's from what the suburbs of wisconsin? what do your moca latte's not have cream :(:( or do you not have an underground pool?:(:(or wait no tivo?:(:(you are so ghetto man SO GHETTO
:oUh oh. Flame war is coming.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's