Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Well i was just in the server..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now a whole bunch of people have been complaining about other people blocking to get TKed, and then the people kill the blocker, and then they set them Tker on fire the next round and set everyone else on fire. I just wanted to bring up this problem because its just a few main people who do it. I was wondering if anything could be done about it. There was no admin in there at the time, so nothing could be done at the moment. But if you could look into it for me, and all the other people who hate people like that, It would be a great appreciation. Thanks.
take screenshots nd videoclips of them blocking...dont ask me how though
That is a good idea. But they just dont stop. It gets real annoying.
i love them people:Di pwn them in the eye.
Hah. eye Pwnage.
I enjoy TKing blockers, because they can't do shit back to me. Then I stalk them for the rest of the map shooting them every now and then.
Well thats you. Unforunately for me, im not in the clan, and i don't have admin. So i can't do anything about it. And im in the server all the time for hours on end. And it gets annoying.
Sure you can... Kill them and enjoy your punishment.
I dont wanna enjoy my punishment haha. Because then if i do it 3 times, i get banned for 2 hours. and thats the only server i play in. so it would suck for me <_<
Biggs,Apr 10 2007, 06:41 AM Wrote:I enjoy TKing blockers, because they can't do shit back to me. Then I stalk them for the rest of the map shooting them every now and then.
hrm r u sure u stalk them down nd i dont stalk u dont? possible with a shotgun? lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's