Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Im bored
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I made this coz im bored. DEBATES are welcome =D. Flamers arent...Please

From all those I want Robots vs Humans. I won't be shocked if it happened too. With the fast technology of robots, I won't be shocked if someone made a self learned robot. Then some become to think we are wrong and started there own country. After that they start there own army then a war with humans. It will be like WWW1 and WWW2 again but this time its with robots thats smarter than us.

I'll join the army if that happens. I dunno I just would because I know I'll be killing a robot race and not a human. It will be soo sick but at the same time bad because robots will be smarter. Well some will be.

But USA vs World will be sick too.

North-Korea(Nukes, if they work) , Canada(Army, best trained army in the world), UK(Navy, one of the best Navy in the world), Japan(Tech,Anything is possible), German(Cars, transform them into tanks and it will be the fastest), China(Troops, Of course the biggest troop army in the world), Russia(Army, Can fight the best in the winter)

VS

USA

Any of these will be great, it will be even great if we get bushes head + a war
china vs the world.
Watch the movie War Games it is a good movie and very simply and truthfully says what will happen if WWIII or any other major war were to break out

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086567/

...simple we nuke russia, russia nukes us, we nuke russia, every nukes everyone world goes to hell
Monkey91,Apr 9 2007, 10:45 AM Wrote:Watch the movie War Games it is a good movie and very simply and truthfully says what will happen if WWIII or any other major war were to break out

...simple we nuke russia, russia nukes us, we nuke russia, every nukes everyone world goes to hell
there is no possible way you are basing the next major world conflict on a movie in the early 80s about a kid that accidentally starts WW3 by thinking he was playing a video game.
china vs usa baby
China + India vs the world. China and India will have a population advantage by like, bajillions.
Biggs,Apr 9 2007, 02:42 PM Wrote:China + India vs the world. China and India will have a population advantage by like, bajillions.
I'm pretty sure China + India are only 50-60% of the world's population.
Dum3z,Apr 9 2007, 05:00 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Apr 9 2007, 02:42 PM Wrote:China + India vs the world. China and India will have a population advantage by like, bajillions.
We can just nuke them than...------ BOOOM!!! no more
piratebuddha,Apr 9 2007, 04:00 PM Wrote:
Monkey91,Apr 9 2007, 10:45 AM Wrote:Watch the movie War Games it is a good movie and very simply and truthfully says what will happen if WWIII or any other major war were to break out

there is no possible way you are basing the next major world conflict on a movie in the early 80s about a kid that accidentally starts WW3 by thinking he was playing a video game.
hate to tell you but isnt it something like 20 good sized nukes can take out the world and we have hundreds (makes you think why)
Baku,Apr 9 2007, 10:34 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,Apr 9 2007, 05:00 PM Wrote:
We can just nuke them than...------ BOOOM!!! no more
someone is wanting a genocide...hmmm
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's