Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Hello Wroaw Members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How are you all? I'd just liek to take the time to tell you guys that you have a very good Hook mod server goig and that i enjoy playing in your server everyday. I find it a nice place to meet friends and stuff, but you know you eed to do something about the tkers in the server. It gets really annoying sometimes. Other then that, its a great server. I was going to try to get into wroaw, but realized the recruitment wasn't open. I was told it was invite so i hope one day i get invited into your clan. Well, thanks for listening to what i have to say. I look forward to seeing you all in the server.

-Punk
Take screenshots of their score, demo them TKing, or anything that'll show it and we'll do something about it. We probably ban more TKers than hackers, but we lift most bans to give second chances. As long as they ask nicely though.

Other than that, welcome and hope you have a nice stay.
Thanks you i will do that. And thanks for welcoming me. Lol.
hola punk =P. haha. i get to insult you and not be guilty of it xD
Biggs,Apr 8 2007, 10:19 AM Wrote:Other than that, welcome and hope you have a nice stay.
sounds like a hotel service.....I would like a room for one preferably on the third floor by the exit
Why the exit? gotta smuggle drugs out before the cops come and get ya?
Reference URL's