Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: CS:S Maps?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know where I can find some source maps? I just "acquired" CS:S and saw maps such as iceworld and pool_day only to find out, you cant't download from the game!

P.S When is Wroaw going CS:S?
DrFlamEz,Nov 7 2004, 09:44 PM Wrote:P.S When is Wroaw going CS:S?
not til after HL2tuesday....if csc is good and not buggy
Well, for everyone with CS:S now, i looked around a bit and found a site with maps... http://www.gameover.com/

see you ingame!!

AntiQuo
spastic maps for source i think
wow cool, looks hard to make so complicated maps, don't think nipper will go on in cs:s with his normal speed of making maps as he did in cs:Pthose maps actually look like 5 min work :/ some of them:P
his gimmick maps are quick work, but not 5 minutes more like 15 minutes

a map called "tag" (which is new btw) took him 15 minutes flat
Yeah well 15 minutes for a very simple map.

A map as complicated as gahhhhh would take at least 2 hours for him, even with all of his experience.

But a CS:S map like de_dust would take much longer for Nipper, especially since there are new things in CS:S that there aren't in CS.
im looking forward to this
CKY,Nov 8 2004, 08:40 PM Wrote:his gimmick maps are quick work, but not 5 minutes more like 15 minutes

a map called "tag" (which is new btw) took him 15 minutes flat
no, about 40 minutes...because he spent 15 min on the original...abd 5 minutes each time to fix it...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's