Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: allright post them pranks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK guys so April First is almost over lets see a list of the pranks, jokes, etc. you either did, or had done to you. The person with the best one gets one tiger point. (Sorry tiger)

One of my pretty good friends has a Corvette him and his dad share. However, he is at college right now, but you can believe he is obsessed with this thing. So I IM'd him and was like: "Yea, um I just rode by your house and your dad was out looking at the 'vette, lets just say the front left corner is what he was looking at..." It went on a little more. Scared the living shit out of him, he called home and I wonder what the convo was like he had with his dad. Yeah he was pretty mad at me funny as hell though
told my family amanda was preggers and we're getting married.
Did you forget to tell them the part where it's April fools?:D
I pretended to Carrie that I was offended by something and I wasn't rly.

It sucked:(
coca nub x2.
casey told me she was a week late... let's just say i hope its a joke.
Womb-Raider,Apr 1 2007, 09:56 PM Wrote:coca nub x2.
make it coca nub X4 =D
piratebuddha,Apr 2 2007, 05:18 AM Wrote:casey told me she was a week late... let's just say i hope its a joke.
I'll come to the birth if i can be the god father:D(Thats no april fools!)
Womb-Raider,Apr 2 2007, 05:46 AM Wrote:
piratebuddha,Apr 2 2007, 05:18 AM Wrote:casey told me she was a week late... let's just say i hope its a joke.
Course it's not an April Fools, that ended several hours before that post.:P
Dum3z,Apr 2 2007, 05:56 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Apr 2 2007, 05:46 AM Wrote:
Course it's not an April Fools, that ended several hours before that post.:P
Nothing gets past Dum3z. He's a machine.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's