Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: p3nger is 16!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
happy bday! i wonder what is the lifespan of a penguin? just think of it ..you might be in old age right now..my 21st is in july 5th..so i expect free beer and whiskey sent to me..tho i probably wont be here to receive it..me and my gf getting a hotel and partying! good thing i got vaction days or id have to work! on another cool note my g/f birthday is also july 5th! crazy! happy bday!
sept 4th ill be 20.
happy birthday!!!!
happy birthday silly boy :P
Krayz,Mar 14 2007, 04:09 AM Wrote:happy bday! i wonder what is the lifespan of a penguin? just think of it ..you might be in old age right now..my 21st is in july 5th..so i expect free beer and whiskey sent to me..tho i probably wont be here to receive it..me and my gf getting a hotel and partying! good thing i got vaction days or id have to work! on another cool note my g/f birthday is also july 5th! crazy! happy bday!
"Most years penguins may have one or two eggs, and the life expectancy of adults is 15 years."

p3ng! You're outliving your brethren!
Happy bday kid...

So anyone know whos the youngest "Wroaw"

P3ng?
Baku,Mar 14 2007, 11:18 PM Wrote:Happy bday kid...

P3ng?
dwop i believe. 14
piratebuddha,Mar 15 2007, 01:40 AM Wrote:
Baku,Mar 14 2007, 11:18 PM Wrote:Happy bday kid...

P3ng?
dwop i believe. 14
Dwop, yes. PKER is 15 I believe.
*wins a cookie!?*:D!
Dwopple,Mar 15 2007, 09:02 AM Wrote:*wins a cookie!?*:D!
* gives dwops a hobbit cookie*
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's