Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: join wroaw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
He's right, he asked me for tips on joining Wroaw. I said post on the forum, and talk in IRC, and he might have a chance!

He said he didn't know what to talk about on the forum, and I told him to read a thread and just say what's on his mind ^^

Go easy!:D
NEG! GO HARD! DONT LET EM EASE UP, CUT THEIR THROATS!!!!! MAKE THEM SUFFERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
a hobbit,Mar 14 2007, 10:00 AM Wrote:NEG! GO HARD! DONT LET EM EASE UP, CUT THEIR THROATS!!!!! MAKE THEM SUFFERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I'll make you suffer. <_<
Sveach,Mar 14 2007, 11:16 AM Wrote:
a hobbit,Mar 14 2007, 10:00 AM Wrote:NEG! GO HARD! DONT LET EM EASE UP, CUT THEIR THROATS!!!!! MAKE THEM SUFFERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Sounds kinky, just the way you like it.:P
yea i have to admit he did ask more maturly than most people but yea answer is no
Dum3z,Mar 14 2007, 12:38 PM Wrote:
Sveach,Mar 14 2007, 11:16 AM Wrote:
Sounds kinky, just the way you like it.:P
:blink::blink::blink:

*runs away back to his void*
one last quick question not so important but next to ur name u know how u have those littls squares like u will have 1 or 2 or 3 wut do they mean

also i edited the first post i did i would quote it but i dont know how haha
H0Tp0cKeTz,Mar 16 2007, 08:40 AM Wrote:one last quick question not so important but next to ur name u know how u have those littls squares like u will have 1 or 2 or 3 wut do they mean

also i edited the first post i did i would quote it but i dont know how haha
It should be a measure of how many posts you have.
coca,Mar 13 2007, 07:30 PM Wrote:He's right, he asked me for tips on joining Wroaw. I said post on the forum, and talk in IRC, and he might have a chance!

He said he didn't know what to talk about on the forum, and I told him to read a thread and just say what's on his mind ^^

Go easy!:D
Telling someone how to have a shot at becoming a Wroaw, +1 point.
Having to tell them how to communicate on the forum, -100 points!

Sounds like a nubsauce. coca`friend, no wonder! :P
ight ty Sveach

and senate because ur a member ill just say..... ty for ur input : )
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's