Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Shoutbox/Chatbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey, im new and i wreally wanna join wroaw and i play on server 24/7 and hang out around members. ANYWAYS
_______
this is a shoutbox/chatbox it is meant for chatting if you dont have IRC and the forums dont have some sort of a chatting device.

_________
dude read the front page it says wroaw isnt recruiting. youll have to wait a while before you get in at any rate
Dont worry i read the front page and i also noted that that post was in oct. 04
im just saying and its like an introduction so HEY GUYS!
Welcome
thank you even if i wont be invited no matter what wroaw members just have a freindly/playful pressence id hang out with you guys no matter wat!:P
So anyway's when do you think you guys will start inviting?
Id like to use this topic to get to know some of the members i havent met yet so hows life?
(V)ag!c,Mar 4 2007, 01:05 AM Wrote:thank you even if i wont be invited no matter what wroaw members just have a freindly/playful pressence id hang out with you guys no matter wat!:P
Id like to use this topic to get to know some of the members i havent met yet so hows life?
we'll invite when we like someone, we try not to recruit in mass. We dont just open the doors we play with people for a while and if people like them we invite em. Hence plots never been invited :X
(V)ag!c,Mar 3 2007, 08:05 PM Wrote:thank you even if i wont be invited no matter what wroaw members just have a freindly/playful pressence id hang out with you guys no matter wat!:P
You're welcome to hang out. But like Womb said, we don't open our doors like that anymore. I don't know that we ever will again. Having said that, welcome to the forums and thanks for playing on the server. B)
coca,Mar 4 2007, 12:47 AM Wrote:Welcome
grrrrr...u nvr said that 2 me when i joined :(
thats because you arent:P

and yeah womb 3+ years and counting
Hi there
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's