Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: D2Lover88 Blackmail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey all!:)

On the 11th of January, last month, I felt kinda sorry for this d2lover88 character who came stumbling upon our forum here. It seemed he was really sorry for what he did, and I unbanned him from the server.

Recently, he came to me asking for an unban again. I haven't been following what happened in the ban thread, and I don't really care much, but I received this blackmail message from him:

[Image: d2loverfd1.png]

I want you all to know about this so that he will never be unbanned again, he is clearly not as innocent as I thought he was.

That is all! Sorry to Sv and Womb for unbanning this assjack without permission, won't happen again.
Lol? I banned some ass who went in the server on big_city2 today, might've been him, steamid started with a 42 i think

Nvm, figured out the steam id 0:1:4308645
not the same as his:(
This guy's ID is STEAM_0:1:9723975
Gosh, such a big ID!

Yeah, keep him banned :rolleyes:
[quote=coca,Feb 16 2007, 06:13 PM]Hey all!:)

On the 11th of January, last month, I felt kinda sorry for this d2lover88 character who came stumbling upon our forum here.
I'm a fan of second chances too coca, and I often unban people who sometimes someone wants to keep banned. These are the nicer people, who are just being hated on because they dislike something about them. I wouldn't unban jackasses like this though.

I'm with you coca.:o
pfft, tis what you get for showing mercy!
Not biggie, Coca. We got your back. <3
*bans coca from admining*
Blizzard,Feb 16 2007, 10:08 PM Wrote:Not biggie, Coca. We got your back. <3
Agreed. B)
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's