Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: D2Lover88 Blackmail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Geno, it's like you're on a Blix avatar stealing adventure. First Batman, now kitty tackle.:(
OWND!
SPEACHLESS
Ahh.. The ol' I'll have your admin taken away threat. Sounds like he means business! :rolleyes:

Btw, does anyone really ban people cuz they don't like them? Saw that mentioned in a previous post but I don't know of anyone who does that (or maybe I don't pay attention to it). Reveal yourself, bully!
The Senate,Feb 20 2007, 05:50 PM Wrote:Ahh.. The ol' I'll have your admin taken away threat. Sounds like he means business! :rolleyes:

Btw, does anyone really ban people cuz they don't like them? Saw that mentioned in a previous post but I don't know of anyone who does that (or maybe I don't pay attention to it). Reveal yourself, bully!
:angry: dwop always bans me cause he doesnt like me :angry:
i've banned jack countless times for not liking him.
I don't like morons and tend to ban them....on the off chance I'm actually playing that is.:P
i'll ban someone if i don't like them AND they do something wrong:D

but i usually like everyone... the only people that are ever dicks are that people that have already been punished and then show their true colors...
Womb-Raider,Feb 17 2007, 09:49 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Feb 17 2007, 09:20 AM Wrote:
a hobbit,Feb 17 2007, 12:23 AM Wrote:NEBBER! i dont want coca's back.

ill take his front instead ^^
I mean this in the NICEST way possible.

You're a flaming homo. :P
i mean this in the nicest way possible...
a 14 yr old kid named p3ng gets more action than you ever will.

hobbit 4 prez!
FUCK YOU I'VE GOTTEN PLENTY OF ACTION
yay hobbit 4 prez!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's