Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Skydiver Falls 2 Miles...and Lives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Spinning violently out of control as he fell toward Earth and an almost-certain death at hundreds of miles per hour, skydiver Michael Holmes had a split second to consider his demise when his parachute and a reserve failed high above New Zealand in December.

[story | video]
coca,Feb 12 2007, 11:35 PM Wrote:Spinning violently out of control as he fell toward Earth and an almost-certain death at hundreds of miles per hour, skydiver Michael Holmes had a split second to consider his demise when his parachute and a reserve failed high above New Zealand in December.

[story | video]
Yar saw it. Pretty crazy...someone was watching out for him.
coca,Feb 12 2007, 09:35 PM Wrote:...as he fell toward Earth and an almost-certain death at hundreds of miles per hour...
Liar! The video says he hit the ground at 80 MPH.:o
If I was his friend watching him fall like that and then see him hit the ground and live, I wouldn't be as calm as that guy was. I'd be all like "OMFG THAT WAS SO FRIGGEN AWESOME WTF YOU GOT HAX?" I'd go on and on, but you get the point.
lol he rolled the dice when his second chute didn't open and got godmode..or zues mode
Krayz,Feb 13 2007, 12:59 AM Wrote:lol he rolled the dice when his second chute didn't open and got godmode..or zues mode
If he had zeus mode he would've stopped in midair. YOU FAIL!

Maybe he went jedi.
bc he was flying and i seen no lightsabre
IMO an admin just lowered sv_gravity.
Ya I heard about this. Lucky for him but the video isnt work:(
i bet there was just a thin layer of water where he landed

ps coca do you liek my avator
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's