Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: News Server problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had attempted to download Fistful of dollars from the news server but the files not all but some were missing or the ones that was suppose to have been downloaded were not the right files. I don't know if anyone knows where I could go and get the correct files.
Use some dots etc ffs. Oh yeh, and why is this topic in this subforum?
*noobish,Feb 9 2007, 12:31 PM Wrote:Use some dots etc ffs. Oh yeh, and why is this topic in this subforum?
What is this topic even talking about?:(
I mean yeah really I also wish there were some snow shoes because it's just really hard walking through deep snow but well you kinda just gotta deal with it I guess.
specialsauce,Feb 10 2007, 02:18 AM Wrote:I mean yeah really I also wish there were some snow shoes because it's just really hard walking through deep snow but well you kinda just gotta deal with it I guess.
Hahahahah

OP: Find another download IMO!
[Image: 11hq8h2.png]
specialsauce,Feb 9 2007, 07:35 PM Wrote:[Image: 11hq8h2.png]
Kind of like flossing.
probably a bot because i got no idea wtf this is about
Drugs are bad, therefore you should all become complete stoners, get hooked on every drug known to man, and end up in a mental institution where you have to go to therapy to remember how to chew your food.
Virgil2U,Feb 9 2007, 06:49 PM Wrote:I had attempted to download Fistful of dollars from the news server but the files not all but some were missing or the ones that was suppose to have been downloaded were not the right files. I don't know if anyone knows where I could go and get the correct files.
Cocatranslation: I tried to download the movie A Fistful of Dollars from a newsgroup server (Usenet?) but some files were missing, or the ones that I did download were the wrong ones. I don't know if anyone knows where I could go to download the right files so I can watch my movie, halp plz?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's