Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WhatPulse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Okay, I found this program called Whatpulse. It is a very very small program (uses about 6k mem and no cpu) but it runs constantly on the Sys tray of your comp all it does is count your number of key strokes and/or mouse clicks and/or distance your move the mouse (in miles)

Anyway I was thinking we should make a Wroaw team

My Whatpulse Account

Wroaw Team Whatpulse

its very simple all you would have to do is create an account and then i will give you the team password

PM, IRC, AIM (WroawMonkey91) me for questions
Note that this works by intercepting your keystrokes/mouse messages before they are sent to the application you're working with. It does a few calculations (calculating distance, etc), and finally the process you're working with will get the keyboard/maus message.

I won't be installing this, my computer is slow enough:(!
uhhh i am telling you it doesnt slow anything down but ok you should atleast try it
I installed and joined.:o
yeah its pretty cool:D im winning blix
suxa,Feb 5 2007, 04:14 PM Wrote:yeah its pretty cool:D im winning blix
Noob! For the past hour or so I've been reading stuff. You won't last for long.:P
If I play NS for one hour I'd pwn you all with the amount of clicks I do for fade.
oeh mi god a keylogger, no way!
BALL,Feb 5 2007, 06:28 PM Wrote:oeh mi god a keylogger, no way!
Aren't they extremely rare or something like Mew?!
Blizzard,Feb 6 2007, 02:30 AM Wrote:
BALL,Feb 5 2007, 06:28 PM Wrote:oeh mi god a keylogger, no way!
Aren't they extremely rare or something like Mew?!
i know only way i got keylogger is to go to toys r us and then i waited in the queue for a really long time and i was like one of the last people to get one and they said they "ran out" and all the kids behind were like crying lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's