Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: SirVeach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: untitledgv0.th.png]

EDIT: grrr i hate imageshack yea click on the pic make it larger Sveach has his name SirVeach
of course he does :D
Yes.
Naturlich.

I know there's an umlaut on the u, but who can be bothered looking it up, I MEAN REALLY.
Even if he didn't he'd still wear it. It doesn't matter that much.
coca,Feb 2 2007, 03:21 PM Wrote:Naturlich.

I know there's an umlaut on the u, but who can be bothered looking it up, I MEAN REALLY.
ü is 0252, 0246 is o, and 228 is a. I had to type a lot of German stuff in high school/college.

Oh yeah, and I voted CHATP.:)
Monkey91,Feb 2 2007, 04:13 PM Wrote:[Image: untitledgv0.th.png]

EDIT: grrr i hate imageshack yea click on the pic make it larger Sveach has his name SirVeach
Ha it's 6 and 0 and even DT says yes. Methinks your plan has backfired...and blix if you guys didn't want me to wear it, I wouldn't :P

and <3 carrie (and <3<3<3 carrie's voice) :lol:
Dum3z,Feb 2 2007, 10:09 PM Wrote:
coca,Feb 2 2007, 03:21 PM Wrote:Naturlich.

ü is 0252, 0246 is o, and 228 is a. I had to type a lot of German stuff in high school/college.

Oh yeah, and I voted CHATP.:)
Ohhh thx, I'll have to remember that...I know ö and ä (and å!) from Swedish:D
carrie voice??!?!?! ive never heard it! let me hear it!! Carrie, i want your voice.
ya definantly diserve it sirveach..you really stepped up and helped out with server n such! <3
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's