Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: This new thing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I was wondering if this new spawning of creatures thing is new. Like the spies, the little bugs and that big thing. I am sorry that I don't know what they are called. Is this something that you guys didn't have before and now do or something that you never knew you could do? I really like it sometimes but I just hope that they admins try not to take advantage of it.
Since when did we add monster mod? I must know the commands!
Kyle,Jan 27 2007, 04:43 PM Wrote:Well I was wondering if this new spawning of creatures thing is new. Like the spies, the little bugs and that big thing. I am sorry that I don't know what they are called. Is this something that you guys didn't have before and now do or something that you never knew you could do? I really like it sometimes but I just hope that they admins try not to take advantage of it.
We had it a long time ago on the old servers with Womb-Raider being notorious for spawning ridiculous amounts of monsters.:(
Blizzard,Jan 27 2007, 07:32 PM Wrote:
Kyle,Jan 27 2007, 04:43 PM Wrote:Well I was wondering if this new spawning of creatures thing is new. Like the spies, the little bugs and that big thing. I am sorry that I don't know what they are called. Is this something that you guys didn't have before and now do or something that you never knew you could do? I really like it sometimes but I just hope that they admins try not to take advantage of it.
We had it a long time ago on the old servers with Womb-Raider being notorious for spawning ridiculous amounts of monsters.:(
maybe hes refering to the amx_wtt, wts and stuff....

biggs has blessed me with that command today and its just plain fun.

(wont abuse it, but damn the dump trucks are incredible)
You weren't here when we had monster mod. The little bugs are snarks, there are spy monsters, and then there is a very big one as well. It's basically the half-life monsters.

The dump trucks just got nothing to do with spawning of creatures.
there is indeed a new monster mod on the server, ask DT for command. Currently not many of us know it and im not sure if he wants to keep it that way. Right now we can spawn snarks and bigmommas (the awesome spider thingys:D) and we are supposed to be able to spawn hassassins but i cant seem to :\
lol it was crazy like the mother spider was chaising dwop around once, lmao
Depending on how monster mod is config'ed, you can spawn pretty much anything. Right now only people with rcon can use it so Womb is pretty much the only one who gets to have fun with that.

wtt, wtc, wtc4, wts, wsf is all from my plugin. I also made another plugin where you can turn people into floating budda's. It's fun when you do it to both teams with ff off. B)
Womb-Raider,Jan 28 2007, 04:20 AM Wrote:there is indeed a new monster mod on the server, ask DT for command. Currently not many of us know it and im not sure if he wants to keep it that way. Right now we can spawn snarks and bigmommas (the awesome spider thingys:D) and we are supposed to be able to spawn hassassins but i cant seem to :\
Hassassins are the spies looking thing right?
Kyle,Jan 28 2007, 07:42 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Jan 28 2007, 04:20 AM Wrote:there is indeed a new monster mod on the server, ask DT for command. Currently not many of us know it and im not sure if he wants to keep it that way. Right now we can spawn snarks and bigmommas (the awesome spider thingys:D) and we are supposed to be able to spawn hassassins but i cant seem to :\
Hassassins are the spies looking thing right?
yes, they are gone and we have alien slaves now.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's