Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Dedicated to Sv.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
MD and Ducker have me beat by far for clan alcoholic. ;)

Normally I don't put my Bailey's in the fridge but I did this time. Want it chilled but don't want to hassle with ice, mainly cuz I haven't cleaned out my ice cube maker in a while. Its like one big huge chunk of ice now instead of those convenient little quarter-moon-shaped pieces.
are you an alcoholic

i can help
No, unfortunately my lifestyle prevents me from being one. :blink:
The Senate,Jan 25 2007, 12:05 PM Wrote:MD and Ducker have me beat by far for clan alcoholic. ;)
:rolleyes:
If u knew me, id be on that list too :rolleyes:
I had a Bacardi Breezer yesterday cuz there was no Coke left:(
I've never drank before and I can't even think of the last time I had a taste of something alcoholic.
Blizzard,Jan 26 2007, 02:37 AM Wrote:I've never drank before and I can't even think of the last time I had a taste of something alcoholic.
Me either.

I cant remember the last time I even had a sip of alcohol. I think it was when i was like 10 and my mom let me have a sip of her wine and i spit it out right on the rug.
Kyle,Jan 25 2007, 09:54 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Jan 26 2007, 02:37 AM Wrote:I've never drank before and I can't even think of the last time I had a taste of something alcoholic.
Me either.

I cant remember the last time I even had a sip of alcohol. I think it was when i was like 10 and my mom let me have a sip of her wine and i spit it out right on the rug.
Psh. Wimps.
Sveach,Jan 26 2007, 03:29 AM Wrote:
Kyle,Jan 25 2007, 09:54 PM Wrote:
Me either.

Psh. Wimps.
SHHHHHHHH u're being a bad role model for ball:D
me neither i never drank before
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's