Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Whats in your wallet.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
blix, is that a hostess gift card? are u a fatteh?
Plot,Jan 23 2007, 05:35 PM Wrote:blix, is that a hostess gift card? are u a fatteh?
Uh... no. Where?
3 cents and student id card
Oh, that's my Pure Fitness gym membership card. The opposite of fat.
Baku,Jan 23 2007, 01:21 PM Wrote:LMAO, my wallet is pretty big. I never put it in my pants. Always in my jacket.
Don't want someone stealing my 400+:D
lol u shouldnt keep it in ur jacket cause its easier to get stolen, put in in like jeans pockets then u feel someone grabbing ur ass as their reaching for ur wallet :D
suxa,Jan 23 2007, 09:18 PM Wrote:
Baku,Jan 23 2007, 01:21 PM Wrote:LMAO, my wallet is pretty big. I never put it in my pants. Always in my jacket.
lol u shouldnt keep it in ur jacket cause its easier to get stolen, put in in like jeans pockets then u feel someone grabbing ur ass as their reaching for ur wallet :D
I walk around with my hands in my coat pockets, I sometimes don't notice my wallet's even in my back pocket, and have to check out of panic.

It'd be a lot easier to steal it from behind me than reaching around to my coat pocket, too.
Dum3z,Jan 23 2007, 11:47 PM Wrote:
I walk around with my hands in my coat pockets, I sometimes don't notice my wallet's even in my back pocket, and have to check out of panic.

It'd be a lot easier to steal it from behind me than reaching around to my coat pocket, too.
Agreed. Although I wear pants that are somewhat snug....i feel my wallet most of the time. I like the bootcut, too baggy of jeans sucks when working.
$4
school id
old school id
chipotle gift card
best buy gift cards (2)
phone card (when i dont want my parents finding out who i call)
shit load of phone numbers
shit load of emails
some old hospitals stubs
a movie stub
ESPN gamming card
two blue cards (allows you to be 30 minutes late to school)
one gold card (free school day off)
ooo and ftw a free wendys kids meal coupon
Sveach,Jan 24 2007, 05:05 AM Wrote:

Agreed. Although I wear pants that are somewhat snug....i feel my wallet most of the time. I like the bootcut, too baggy of jeans sucks when working.
Well I put my wallet in close to my chest. So the only way someone steals it is if i ever misplace my jacket or someone steals it XD
Baku,Jan 24 2007, 05:21 PM Wrote:
Sveach,Jan 24 2007, 05:05 AM Wrote:

Well I put my wallet in close to my chest. So the only way someone steals it is if i ever misplace my jacket or someone steals it XD
that seems a litle easier to take rather then someone taking ur pants to get ur wallet

nd sv who did u agree with lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's