Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Airforce basic training.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is not as easy as I thought it would be. I thought it'd be a joke, but ya know, it fucking sucked.

However, I have graduated as an expert marksman and am now attending tech school at sheppard AFB texas.

I got the expert marksman award, which means I can put a bullet in your dogs dome from 300 yards away. I have all you to thank for that I guess, because the only "rifles" I've ever fired in my life were at you guys here on CS.

My address is:

527 I Avenue #2505
Sheppard AFB, TX 76311

Please send stuff. I can only get online every now and then at the "cafe", so if any of you could send me a CD loaded with MP3s, that'd be sick. I'd appreciate that a shitload. Also, if someone could send a sweet wroaw CS screenshot, i'd put it up on my wall.

Appreciate it mucho,
Airman First-Class Entropy.
ill have to ask jaeger or something what kinda music to send.
cmon guys, we can scramble enough backstreet boys and britney spears for this good man.
grats and i am deffiantly not giving you my address now i dont want my head being blown to smitherings by a random bullet flying through my window at 1800ft/s or however fast they fly
Womb-Raider,Jan 15 2007, 03:04 PM Wrote:ill have to ask jaeger or something what kinda music to send.
Plz do. I'm gonna send him a bunch of cds.

*edit*
ENTRO TELL ME WHAT KIND OF MUSIC TO SEND.
GRATS MIKE! Now that you're back, about that $5 you owed me...
a hobbit,Jan 15 2007, 03:05 PM Wrote:cmon guys, we can scramble enough backstreet boys and britney spears for this good man.
I got that all covered on my ipod, and I'm already close to him!
Biggs,Jan 15 2007, 05:07 PM Wrote:
a hobbit,Jan 15 2007, 03:05 PM Wrote:cmon guys, we can scramble enough backstreet boys and britney spears for this good man.
Good job, Entro!

Biggs, give him your iPod. <3
Blizzard,Jan 15 2007, 07:13 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Jan 15 2007, 05:07 PM Wrote:
Good job, Entro!

Biggs, give him your iPod. <3
Womb mentioned something like that:P
I got a few high school buddies that went to that school for basic training. Heard alot of good stuff about the place
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's