Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: CS Server me and my Friend are Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So.. My friend decides to buy a server expecting me to pay for it. I go WTF, and after a day I accept to pay for a little of it.

So anyway, supposedly we're trying to go CAL now, but first we need to start up a server community. I'm not sure if he's going to make our server a fun map or a regular map pub, but we're gonna need to recruit admins, and all. I was hoping if anyway here was interesting that they could help us out, and all. If my friend agrees I'm pretty sure that I could get anyone who wanted to help a bit of part. admin if they promise to help out and thats it. I dont want anyone to have to join our CAL team, just need people to help regulate the server once in a while. Thanks.
sleepy-sheep,Jan 15 2007, 12:56 PM Wrote:So.. My friend decides to buy a server expecting me to pay for it. I go WTF, and after a day I accept to pay for a little of it.

So anyway, supposedly we're trying to go CAL now, but first we need to start up a server community. I'm not sure if he's going to make our server a fun map or a regular map pub, but we're gonna need to recruit admins, and all. I was hoping if anyway here was interesting that they could help us out, and all. If my friend agrees I'm pretty sure that I could get anyone who wanted to help a bit of part. admin if they promise to help out and thats it. I dont want anyone to have to join our CAL team, just need people to help regulate the server once in a while. Thanks.
I suppose I could....

If i have time.

If my computer isnt being gay

yeah, maybe i shouldnt. But if you have trouble with the actual server, let me know. That I can help with.
I'd be happy to stop by:D

Want my SteamID?

amx_ban dwopple
I'll help as long as dwopple doesn't have immunity.
Biggs,Jan 15 2007, 12:09 PM Wrote:I'll help as long as dwopple doesn't have immunity.
Ditto.
Blizzard,Jan 15 2007, 02:30 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Jan 15 2007, 12:09 PM Wrote:I'll help as long as dwopple doesn't have immunity.
Ditto.
amx_exec Dwop +left
amx_exec Dwop "cl_yawspeed 9999999"
i can help u out with the short of admin nd u should make the server host ur dedicated server cause i liked the surf maps:rolleyes:
well um i will be more than happy to help but i spend most my time on WCS so i will see what i can do
im all set, but maybe ill play now and then
I hate scrims.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's