Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: better way to punish rather then slaying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i was just looking around and came accross a plugin that i thought u guys may like....it consits of binding a key tomake you slap yourself. You know how u guys always bind kill to a persons keys, you can bind slap to make it more enjoyable:D

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=14091

but i think u may have to edit the script a little to make it cause damage cause it didnt when i tryed it
Keeley Hazell is so hot. <3

I think a plugin like that would get out of hand. I would use it to evade enemies!:D
Blizzard,Jan 14 2007, 05:08 AM Wrote:Keeley Hazell is so hot. <3

I think a plugin like that would get out of hand. I would use it to evade enemies!:D
Binding a key to make em slap themselves...what key would admins use other than mouse1 ? :P
can you even slap yourself?

i know we couldn't before since admins are immune to that... so unless its changed... nope, can't slap ourselves
piratebuddha,Jan 14 2007, 03:15 AM Wrote:can you even slap yourself?

i know we couldn't before since admins are immune to that... so unless its changed... nope, can't slap ourselves
Not right now. I turned immunity on to prevent the old slap wars.
Sveach,Jan 14 2007, 06:58 AM Wrote:

AKA Dwopper vs. Coca slap wars. :P
i think i bound my wheel to slap me and had a pump shotty, was a whole lot of fun.
id love to be able to slap myself haha. when ur undercover itd throw suspicious people offguard when youre getting slapped and crying "OMG STOP SLAPPING ME!" lol xD
Sveach,Jan 14 2007, 01:58 PM Wrote:

yea you can um there is a command that allows you to punish yourself i forget what it is now but it is in the first ten of amx_help
something like addtkpunish, cant remember for sure though.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's