Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Bought a new web host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
a hobbit,Jan 10 2007, 04:22 PM Wrote:i vote we search for a free webhost domain that is worth a lotta money =P

meanwhile its hard to think of a good name for a domain...
:ph34r:Don't worry about domains. I got one. Now let's start thinking about uses for it.

chatp.net ftw :ph34r:
if you want to buy a good domain you'd buy oa.ws for $2500/year so you could have wr.oa.ws but if your a cheap bastard you could buy wroa.ws from godaddy for $10/yr basically i'm said "domain hacks" are cool lol
you should have a place where all wroawies can upload pics and/or movies so we dont have to use imageshack
Monkey91,Jan 10 2007, 05:48 PM Wrote:you should have a place where all wroawies can upload pics and/or movies so we dont have to use imageshack
That's one thing that's definitely going to happen. Movies, demo's, pictures, whatever. 55 gigs, I've got plenty of room. 1 TB of bandwidth? I wanna see how close to that we can get :lol:
*Watches all the anime whores put all their anime and max it out*
Biggs,Jan 10 2007, 05:29 PM Wrote:*Watches all the anime whores put all their anime and max it out*
Nah, I could do that but it would be too easy.
my brother still owns counter-strikesource.com, hes still getting hits on it and we've never done a thing with the site.
according to leapfish your bro can sell that for $495
Sveach,Jan 10 2007, 11:16 PM Wrote:
Monkey91,Jan 10 2007, 05:48 PM Wrote:you should have a place where all wroawies can upload pics and/or movies so we dont have to use imageshack
That's one thing that's definitely going to happen. Movies, demo's, pictures, whatever. 55 gigs, I've got plenty of room. 1 TB of bandwidth? I wanna see how close to that we can get :lol:
would me and ball be considered "wroawies" also and be able to use it?:rolleyes:
Sveach,Jan 10 2007, 11:16 PM Wrote:
well when you get it up and running give me the FTP i will upload things using a FTP protocol.....so much faster and easier
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's