Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Broken Wrist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just so you know i broke my fucking wrist right before round one of the playoffs for my fball team and won't be playing cs for a while and yes typing this with only my left hadn was fun...btw do to my injury we lost...
That really sucks.:(

Maybe if you tried typing with your nose, you might find typing more fun and easier.:P
Ok, ajbigs ill even try ttyping with my nose, just to encourage u to ;)
ajbig,Nov 6 2004, 10:24 PM Wrote:Just so you know i broke my fucking wrist right before round one of the playoffs for my fball team and won't be playing cs for a while and yes typing this with only my left hadn was fun...btw do to my injury we lost...
i know how you feel, broken hands twice...once as a trial and once active as wroaw member... totally sucks, had to use a freakin controller for ever

PS> CHECK UR MESSAGE BOX!
I've never broken anything. I've never even been injured and I was the starting running back from 7-10 grade till I quit.
cuz you quit right before the real hitting started...
ajbig broke his wrist from violent masturbation! :blink:
Well if u think about it when u masterbate the skill is all in the wrist :rolleyes:the only thing i am going to be starting is in a poron movie:P
ajbig,Nov 7 2004, 05:54 PM Wrote:cuz you quit right before the real hitting started...
Actually in 10th grade, there was a sophomore who went to varsity, middle linebacker, starting, I may add. Back as a freshman (9th) I had to go 1 vs 1 against him on outside runs. Great times getting the shit knocked out of me and having everyone watching go "ooh". That and that same kid has given concussions during practice... he's a crazy bastard.

I've had my fair share of pain. If you look at some of those painful tackles you see in pro football, I've been hit like some of them. Mostly because I'm real light...
Biggs,Nov 7 2004, 11:17 PM Wrote:
ajbig,Nov 7 2004, 05:54 PM Wrote:cuz you quit right before the real hitting started...
Actually in 10th grade, there was a sophomore who went to varsity, middle linebacker, starting, I may add. Back as a freshman (9th) I had to go 1 vs 1 against him on outside runs. Great times getting the shit knocked out of me and having everyone watching go "ooh". That and that same kid has given concussions during practice... he's a crazy bastard.

I've had my fair share of pain. If you look at some of those painful tackles you see in pro football, I've been hit like some of them. Mostly because I'm real light...
I can imagine that. It's like Sv tackling you.:o:o:o:o:o:o
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's