Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: wtf...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
im not sure if im just dumb, but isnt UD living by the canadian border in penn.? if so it would be closer to 250-400 miles i think...:obut still im 250-275 miles away from the server and i get like 20-60 depending.

UD, u screwed.
Plot,Jan 9 2007, 06:15 PM Wrote:im not sure if im just dumb, but isnt UD living by the canadian border in penn.? if so it would be closer to 250-400 miles i think...:obut still im 250-275 miles away from the server and i get like 20-60 depending.

UD, u screwed.
Since when did Pennsylvania border Canada? It borders Lake Erie but that's as close as it gets.:o
i said near the border. you can cross into NY then go into canada...
Plotz0rz Wrote:UD living by the canadian border in penn.?
I thought you were saying getting straight from Pennsylvania to Canada without going through states/lakes.:D
*sigh* ok SV here's my results from the pinging... all as you can see are good:

See!

EDIT: huh... well, nm, right now i'm pinging about 40 on the server.... maybe it was Sv hacking my comp for a few days??? <_<
Underdog,Jan 10 2007, 12:39 AM Wrote:*sigh* ok SV here's my results from the pinging... all as you can see are good:

See!

EDIT: huh... well, nm, right now i'm pinging about 40 on the server.... maybe it was Sv hacking my comp for a few days??? <_<
Yay, go play in WCS now Udoggy.
Underdog,Jan 10 2007, 01:39 AM Wrote:*sigh* ok SV here's my results from the pinging... all as you can see are good:

See!

:ph34r:
[quote=Sveach,Jan 10 2007, 01:11 PM][quote=Underdog,Jan 10 2007, 01:39 AM] *sigh* ok SV here's my results from the pinging... all as you can see are good:

See!

EDIT:
[quote=Underdog,Jan 11 2007, 01:38 AM][quote=Sveach,Jan 10 2007, 01:11 PM] [quote=Underdog,Jan 10 2007, 01:39 AM] *sigh* ok SV here's my results from the pinging... all as you can see are good:

See!

EDIT:
Sveach spams more than anybody else here!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's