Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Z0mg Nasty My Eyes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok what happend is that there was some sorta virus that went through steam and some sorta script error brought up a dirty site
-heard by sources-

The site that was brought up was called meat spin and you get the idea :unsure:

So im just wondering how many people regular on wroaw saw it
so if you have say so and how much you wanna die from seeing it.

there are a number of people who have mentiond about it :(

@@!!##NOTE##!!@@
If your steam browser that you see when you enter a server comes up and its says page error be sure to have your fingers on alt + f4
cause it will then minimize counter strike and open your web browser and all you will see is a Pen0r Spining and another up the CRACKUS

So if you see the error come up have your fingers on alt + f4 and close your eyes while hitting that! :ph34r:
Meatspin isn't that bad
but you didn't get the pop up 32 people got on wroaw 1.6 server you wern't there i don't think =o
Pepe-Le-Pew,Jan 3 2007, 02:23 AM Wrote:but you didn't get the pop up 32 people got on wroaw 1.6 server you wern't there i don't think =o
I've still seen the shit before and never once has it made me bitch like you've been bitching about it all day.
i posted this about 5 min ago hows that all day why the PMS?
Pepe-Le-Pew,Jan 3 2007, 02:26 AM Wrote:i posted this about 5 min ago hows that all day why the PMS?
Oh so I guess you weren't crying about it on the server the entire time i was there. I MUST HAVE JUST IMAGINED THAT
it happend on ther server about 20 min ago hows that all day still why the PMS?
This has been fixed/removed now. To be sure you can always add shock sites to your hosts file in order to prevent other people from pranking you. I mailed VALVe about the issue and it will be fixed in their next update hopefully.
dt to the rescue =o
also its your 200th post gratz =]

<EDIT:> Come play on counterstrike sir tiger
we are playing the_get_away2 good map
Pepe-Le-Pew,Jan 3 2007, 02:32 AM Wrote:dt to the rescue =o
also its your 200th post gratz =]

<EDIT:> Come play on counterstrike sir tiger
we are playing the_get_away2 good map
lol no thanks, I am going to find some sleep heh
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's