Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: BindHook Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so I just recently started playing this server, and am liking it and usually visit every day. When I started playing, I saw a bunch of people using the BindHook and asked someone how to do it. I don't remember exactly what he said but I think he said type "/hook y" in console, and so i did. The hook was working fine. Later I found that "y" was for talking to everyone in game, and that I couldn't do that anymore. So I asked someone else how to unhook and they said type "/unbind [key]". Now the hook was off "y". Later I went back to the console and typed "/hook f", it didn't work so I asked other people who told me different things. Tried all of them, nothing worked. And even after taking hook off of "y", I still can't talk in game (i can talk to team though). What can I do to get hook to work again and be able to talk to everyone in game?
Options, controls, reset to default. Then re-do the /hook in the server to the key you want it to be.
haha you got PWNED
open console.
type
Quote:bind y say
and
Quote:bind f +hook
I did what Genocide said and now it's working =D
Thanks for the help
Reference URL's