Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Im sorry.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Fuck you mirc, Fuck you forums, And fuck you americans

Good luck in life to everyone else.

Half fun.

And suck my cock.

Enjoy oxxo, Your the biggest penis ive ever met,
and die.

Your 'firend' (LOL) and 'clanmate'. hope you get aids.
You ok md? Whats bothering ya?
Well later mini, thanx for everything without you WROAW would have been died long time ago. We will all miss you. I guess its time for MINI to move on.

RIP MINI 2002(I think, all I know I came before him:P) - 2007
We're sorry, Mini.:(
I'm sorry too MD.

You talked to me earlier about how you didn't like people ignoring you on IRC (MD asked earlier in IRC what people were doing for New Year, and NO ONE replied to him, altho people were talking...), but I know for sure that no-one in this clan wants you to leave.

Take it easy gr8 m8:)
Of course we want you to stay. Please don't be mad at us.:(
jesus i thought i would never see the day. DONT GO :(
>.< i didnt kno wat happened but im sad to see you go MD =/ hope you will still pop by occasionally
i seriously thought this was a joke... but i hear its not...

MD i <3 you man:(

never will i send you goatse again! I SWEAR.
Check your Pms plz mr disk.

Edit: Wtf, whys he banned? well since i cant get his e-mail or pm him, im posting it here.

Im really sad to see you going if thats whats happening, you've been a big part of me staying in wroaw through some tough times. Without you i woulda been gone long ago. Your the CAT that always stuck up for me in your little litter box, your the guy who held this clan together through its darker days. Ill really miss ya man, hope we can atleast keep in touch. I really wanna see you when i head to england (probably this summer) and ill be sure to bring some bawls with me. keep in touch

Womb-Raider. a.k.a. anal-invader

e-mail: bekido@wroaw.com
aim : bekido
well thats really all i use, but ill use msn every here and there, same as e-mail.

If someone could forward that to him in any way, much appreciated.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's