Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: ranking system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
id like /me back:(
suxa,Dec 23 2006, 01:56 PM Wrote:kursed assasin did u just take coca's avatar???
No, coca's has color.
Womb-Raider,Dec 23 2006, 08:24 AM Wrote:wroaw would hold the top15 all of the time.
with me in there on top
specialsauce,Dec 23 2006, 06:08 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Dec 23 2006, 08:24 AM Wrote:wroaw would hold the top15 all of the time.
with me in there on top
You wish nubbins!
If it is like every other rank chart I'll be in the top 10 if not #1 in 3 days of straight playing. :D
The Senate,Dec 23 2006, 01:23 PM Wrote:Rank was turned on before and all it did was attract hackers and lamers who check their rank every 5 seconds. Besides, as was already pointed out, the server ranks you via your score so just look at that.
That's one of the reasons it was turned off. The other reason is that it was corrupting files and screwing my server up, somehow. So, you won't get ranks at all. However...I do miss my psychostats. Maybe i'll think about throwing that on there...but that'll make it even worse in attracting stat whores.
well do lamers and ppl who check their rank every 5 secs have to do with game? its just a way to say whos better then who :P.

question: do wroaw member get free admin to WCS server?
possibly.
no0dles,Dec 26 2006, 05:05 PM Wrote:well do lamers and ppl who check their rank every 5 secs have to do with game? its just a way to say whos better then who :P.

question: do wroaw member get free admin to WCS server?
Yes. But it's ultimately my decision. My general rule of thumb is this: You can have admin if you're in Wroaw. If you abuse admin, you lose it.
[quote=Sveach,Dec 26 2006, 05:49 PM][quote=no0dles,Dec 26 2006, 05:05 PM] well do lamers and ppl who check their rank every 5 secs have to do with game? its just a way to
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's