Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: CSDM Madness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so i like de_rats DM for awp practice... on T side you can set up camp and work on your twitch awp... as well as work on covering multiple spots at once...

i like CT side because you work on survival awp:Pget the fuck out in the open and shoot shit before they shoot you...

i started off as ct... then at about 75:50 i changed over to T...

these guys were nubs, i understand, some decent awpers, but sweet christ... we had 3 paras on T and 4 awpers... it got to the point where the paras were just rushing into their spawn and knifing people as they spawned... it was crazy...

they were pretty bad on CT... i could set up shop on the top of the bookcase out in the open and just skip around against 4 on fridge:P

at one point i went through 40 shots before dying, camping on the stove hitting people as they came out:D

so much fun... and they sucked soooo bad... oh christ.

[Image: 25012zv8.png]
Pwnage...nj:)
i want in next time!
No, you were just so much better than them. <3
BRAGGART! :)
BALL,Dec 22 2006, 06:31 PM Wrote:BRAGGART! :)
its not meant to brag... if you look at the scores i wasnt the best there... just played the longest...

i posted it because christ that was one sided... most of the Ts had an incredible time just paraing the fridge:D
[quote=piratebuddha,Dec 22 2006, 05:43 PM][quote=BALL,Dec 22 2006, 06:31 PM] BRAGGART!
I just had a Leeroy Jenkins moment to a lesser extent in a MMO.:(

Three person party, me and this other guy discussing how we will kill the boss. The boss is 7 levels higher than us, and his minions are 4 levels higher and there are like 6 minions.

So me and the other dood were talking while the third just stood there. Right after the guy said "we might need more people" the guy standing there friggen provoked the boss. We weren't even buffed yet. >O I'm sure +35% attack and +30% defense would've been lovely.

Anyways in the end the douchebag who aggroed it died while me and the other guy survived and finished our quest while the other still has to do his.:DI guess my tanking skillz were too leet for the boss. I almost died. >.>
Biggs,Dec 23 2006, 11:57 AM Wrote:I just had a Leeroy Jenkins moment to a lesser extent in a MMO.:(

Three person party, me and this other guy discussing how we will kill the boss. The boss is 7 levels higher than us, and his minions are 4 levels higher and there are like 6 minions.

So me and the other dood were talking while the third just stood there. Right after the guy said "we might need more people" the guy standing there friggen provoked the boss. We weren't even buffed yet. >O I'm sure +35% attack and +30% defense would've been lovely.

Anyways in the end the douchebag who aggroed it died while me and the other guy survived and finished our quest while the other still has to do his.:DI guess my tanking skillz were too leet for the boss. I almost died. >.>
Haha, that is the l33test story ever!
coca,Dec 24 2006, 10:05 AM Wrote:Haha, that is the l33test story ever!
No, but it's still funny.:P
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's