Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: i was banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was banned on december 17 2006 at around 1050 and i was banned for playing music, i beleive, and i did not recieve a warning and im sorry if it was annoying the admin. I was trying to get this other guy to be quiet because he was playing opera music and it was annoying me. I am very sorry and would love to play on my favorite server again. My steam ID is STEAM_0:1:4149485

From,
<xmas>ray_allen34
Wrong section first of all, and if an admin perm banned you for playing music, he's way out of line.

He should've either warned you, kicked you, or a short ban at most for a first time offense thing.
Biggs,Dec 17 2006, 03:20 PM Wrote:Wrong section first of all, and if an admin perm banned you for playing music, he's way out of line.

He should've either warned you, kicked you, or a short ban at most for a first time offense thing.
I agree....but we all have bad days :rolleyes:

It shouldn't be a permaban....but I can check logs if needed :ph34r:
It was a ban until i got home from shopping for amanda :DI thought it was pistons too :\
Just don't play music.:)
Blizzard,Dec 17 2006, 09:11 PM Wrote:Just don't play music.:)
agreed anyone who plays music when i am on gets two warnings then a 60 minute ban
Reference URL's