Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Stopping by to hi!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Hey guys

Nice to see the same ol' names kickin around. It's been ages since I have been here and I decided to stop by and drop a line or two.

I was playing on the server last night and I was chatting with WOmb for a little while.

I hope you are all doing very well and merry christmas and such :D

It's been two years since I joined the Army (Combat Engineers) and I have done really amazing things so far. Including a tour in the Ghan (Afghanistan).

Here are a few pics...enjoy

SinnFein

[Image: VG06058.jpg]
[Image: VG06038.jpg]
[Image: VG06014.jpg]
[Image: SectMbrpt2085.jpg]
[Image: SectMbrpt2096.jpg]
[Image: SectMbrpt2066.jpg]
Hey:D

Merry Christmas to you too...and mucho respect for being a soldier, nice work :]
Pillow! Sup!?
Oh snap! Heya
coca,Dec 16 2006, 01:54 PM Wrote:Hey:D

Merry Christmas to you too...and mucho respect for being a soldier, nice work :]
Don't you mean, "I'm European and I disagree with everything you soldiers from America do."

Hi.
Hey again sinn, merry christmas.
hi sinn, dunno if you remember me =P merry christmas!
Biggs,Dec 16 2006, 08:17 PM Wrote:
coca,Dec 16 2006, 01:54 PM Wrote:Hey:D

Don't you mean, "I'm European and I disagree with everything you soldiers from America do."

Hi.
Noooo no, I have respect for every soldier, maybe not for the reason they fight, but I still have to respect that they put their life on the line for their government:)

The UK is in Iraq (altho we've planned on pulling out I think), and I agree with what Bush is doing there:)
Hey, how's everything going?:D<3
Glad to see you're fine mate!

What is the thing you are holding in your hands at the last picture.. is it a detonator? :rolleyes:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's