Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: wroaw.com should get a favicon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
confirm/deny
Why not^^
We should get the Wroaw emblem up there!
this calls for a vote... now if only there was a way to vote on the forums... hmmm
Why would we need to vote on this? All it is is putting the / / as a bookmark icon so you can spot this website easier.:P

Doing this doesn't affect anyone or anything, it's the only good suggestion I've probably ever seen on these forums.
Biggs,Dec 15 2006, 04:20 AM Wrote:Why would we need to vote on this? All it is is putting the / / as a bookmark icon so you can spot this website easier.:P

Doing this doesn't affect anyone or anything, it's the only good suggestion I've probably ever seen on these forums.
i know:D

just throw the orb up there:P
:angry: Trap Topic!
Where is the fapicon?
F5 your engines.

Due to the technical limitations and the maximum size it will never be a van Gogh but it's something at least.

Firefox always displays the favicon
Intenet Explorer only displays it when the site is bookmarked
Whenever I got it highlighted I see white marks on the outside of the orb. It makes me feel sad.:(
Alternatively I can frame it in white.. the pixels are due to transparency dithering.

Either its a frame or the weird side pixels. I'll do the frame for now. (though the frame is clearly visible in a Firefox "inactive tab")

Either its weird pixels when highlighted in bookmarks or a frame in inactive tab and when hightlighted in bookmarks. (So much for the story larger than the favicon itself lol)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's