Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: G-Lined
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[15:42] * o[x_X]o has quit IRC (G-lined (bye))
[15:43] * def has joined #wroaw
[15:43] * ChanServ sets mode: +v def
[15:43] * o[x_X]o has joined #wroaw
[15:43] * ChanServ sets mode: +v o[x_X]o
[15:44] * o[x_X]o has quit IRC (G-lined (G-line requested by def.))
[15:46] <SniperducK`> omg
[15:46] <SniperducK`> LOL?!?!

discuss.

PS wtf did u say to him lol
[12:39] <o[x_X]o> hmm, were you bullied as a child? we should get to the bottom of your rebellious behavior!
[12:40] <def> that's odd.
[12:40] <def> that's what people usually say right before i gline them.
[12:40] <def> how weird is that?!
[12:41] <o[x_X]o> i believe threatening and abuse is against the rules, even for ircops.

He is also spying on private messages as well. I joined with a completely new user@host thats never been used on gamesurge.. Nothing.. As soon as I messaged pir8 then this:

[msg(pir8`nite)] what is that faggot def saying?
-:- nice try
-:- Deleting server [1]
-:- Signon time : Thu Dec 14 15:57:43 2006
-:- Signoff time : Thu Dec 14 15:59:51 2006
what a stalker.
Hahahhaha what a loser. He's gotta make up for being bullied as a kid, so he became an ircop and now glines anyone who gives him lip:D

haha what a fucknut.
what is g-lined
I already filed a complaint and made sure to point out his behavior is against gamesurge policy. And if need be can have a ton of people do the same.

If I find out his real ip, it's over. ;)
I hope you can come back.:(
I already was. Me and Sv were talking to him in #temptalk, all of which I logged of course. The buck doesn't stop with Def so if I can get him to act up enough, addressing him can't be ignored.
I think it was Carrie's friend's fault for dreaming up the idea of a geeks channel in the first place!
[15:03:42] <senate> what is that faggot def saying?
[00:09:05] No such nick
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's