Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Red Sniper Dot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys i was just wondering if there was possible anyway (other then reinstalling) to get the red dot on the snipers back. I cant possible imagine were it went **cough**cough**WOMB***cough
red dot on snipers? i never had it. maybe you can draw a dot on your monitor or somethign
suxa,Dec 14 2006, 05:41 AM Wrote:Hey guys i was just wondering if there was possible anyway (other then reinstalling) to get the red dot on the snipers back. I cant possible imagine were it went **cough**cough**WOMB***cough
yea, re-enable it in options. Dumby.

Just kidding.... maybe
sounds like your computer hates you ^.^
MEh there was a CS program that allowed u to customize stuff like that...
But perhaps you should try switching the crosshair sprites :?
Bahamut,Dec 14 2006, 06:13 PM Wrote:MEh there was a CS program that allowed u to customize stuff like that...
But perhaps you should try switching the crosshair sprites :?
....not very good at cs editing so...would u care to explain how to? thanks
Quote:red dot on snipers? i never had it. maybe you can draw a dot on your monitor or somethign

Genius? :unsure:
1) Exit Steam

2) Delete your counter-strike.gfc
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\counter-strike.gfc)

3) Delete your Counter-Strike folder
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\ACCOUNTNAME\counter-strike

4) Delete ClientRegistry.blob
C:\Program Files\Steam\ClientRegistry.blob

-----

Doing the above will restore your CS to default settings, which means you'll have your crosshair. Steam will automatically replace all of those things that I listed with the default so you don't have to worry about deleting vital files.:P
JUST NO SCOPE IT UP!
coca,Dec 18 2006, 12:04 PM Wrote:JUST NO SCOPE IT UP!
YEAYEA, AND BLINDFOLD YOURSELF!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's