Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Vent Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey guys.
Just wanted to let everyone know I will be moving the Ventrilo Server to our dedicated server in NY. The ip address will be the same as the game server ip. For the moment, I'll leave my current ventrilo server running at home, until the new one is up and stable. My plans for the new one:

A publicly available address.
The lobby will be available for anyone, including server regs to use.

There will be a passworded channel (or two) for only Wroaw Members to use.

We have TONS of unused bandwidth, so I figure this will be a good set up - plus we don't have to rely on my home ISP either. Also, one of my servers likes to occasionally flood my network...and it might be the server that runs vent.
hmm... whats the port?
thats actually a great idea bro:)

(you know you wanna give me admin)
Probably default ports.

I think people who are planning on going into CAL should have admin.:P
This is great. Now all we need is people to be as active on this vent server as they are on IRC! That would be rad.
There's still the problem of a max of 8 people for a free Ventrilo server program. :/
Dum3z,Dec 1 2006, 10:01 PM Wrote:There's still the problem of a max of 8 people for a free Ventrilo server program. :/
Ah...true. Maybe we should look into something else? Like teamspeak?
i will be active on it once it gets settled down and put into full motion
wats the default port and it is cs.wroaw.com?
Sveach,Dec 1 2006, 10:48 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,Dec 1 2006, 10:01 PM Wrote:There's still the problem of a max of 8 people for a free Ventrilo server program. :/
Ah...true. Maybe we should look into something else? Like teamspeak?
the shiftys tried to use teamspeak, they all sounded gay >.>
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's