Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Kinds Of Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I Really like those kind of music like oldies and hip hop and rap well what do you guys like??
I pretty much like classic rock bands and classical music. Stuff made by real musicians.:)
Blizzard,Jan 4 2007, 02:42 PM Wrote:I pretty much like classic rock bands and classical music. Stuff made by real musicians.:)
Classic rock ftw.

I like all kinds of rock...
alternative
softer music (depends on the mood, not usually)
metal
techno
etc. Depends on what im in the mood for...I grew up listening to classical and opera and jazz...so i really can listen to anything. But I hate most rap music.

Btw, badboy83094, welcome to the forums, and have fun playing in WCS. Thank you for the support, and kind words.
i like most kinds of rock too, techno, hip hop, r&b, some rap, a few japanese and chinese songs here and there.
Trance/Progressive, Techno, Rock, Some rap/hip-hop (gotta admit, some of the lyrics are catchy ;))
Alternative, techno, electronic, trance, hard rock, heavy metal, some hip-hop (gorillaz and snoop dogg :rolleyes:), punk, and other various sub divisions of rock.;)
Rock, J-Pop, Hard rock/metal, some hardcore, some rap, some trance...though not a big fan of techno.
ambient, techno, post-rock, experimental music, hip-hop, jazz, industrial
every genre basically

nothing named so far i stray away from:P

right now im particularly big into indie rock, neutral milk hotel, the decemberists, apple in stereo etc.... i like to mix it up with indie hip hop (aesop rock is <3)

a lot of country recently because i have a gf:Pand im convinced that 90% of women enjoy country.
piratebuddha,Jan 5 2007, 12:51 AM Wrote:every genre basically

nothing named so far i stray away from:P

right now im particularly big into indie rock, neutral milk hotel, the decemberists, apple in stereo etc.... i like to mix it up with indie hip hop (aesop rock is <3)

a lot of country recently because i have a gf:Pand im convinced that 90% of women enjoy country.
I forgot about country.....and I completely agree with that, seems like most girls i know/meet like country.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's