Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Sup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
For those who may have missed my going away post like 2 years ago or whatever it was. I went to night school while holding a full time job. School is out no, though while I may not devote myself full time to CS you may see me popping in again.
You're a bastard for disapearing like that.
I didn't disappear. I told everyone I was going and why. dunno what happened to my post.
Well welcome back Minion, I saw you on the server today and said hey but I don't think you saw it...

I still remember being on as_crazytank2 with you ages ago (before I was a member) when you were in the chopper with a para and you got a HS on me from like right across the map and I was like "...how?":DGood times!
Heh I said hey to you too, didn't see yours and guess you didn't see mine lol. Trying to get back that skill now.
You never had a going away post. Everyone was always wondering where you disapeared to.
I did too have one. I also told everyone I saw in game for about 2 weeks what was going on.
:ohey Minion... i remember you from here and there... I dont think I remember you as a // but i see you around the server
Minion,Nov 26 2006, 10:21 PM Wrote:For those who may have missed my going away post like 2 years ago or whatever it was. I went to night school while holding a full time job. School is out no, though while I may not devote myself full time to CS you may see me popping in again.
Sup Minion...long time no see. B)
piratebuddha,Nov 27 2006, 01:03 AM Wrote::ohey Minion... i remember you from here and there... I dont think I remember you as a // but i see you around the server
All aboard the noob bus.

He was a member long before you were even here.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's