Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Very pressing issue.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
discuss.
We cannot rob him of such a thing! I hope he has a happy one.:(
Hope you had a nice bday UD:)
Oh wow im blind, thought the 3rd one was only one with CHATP in it:(*revotes for number 1*
Dwopple,Nov 25 2006, 11:29 PM Wrote:Oh wow im blind, thought the 3rd one was only one with CHATP in it:(*revotes for number 1*
DWOPPLE WANTS POOR UNDERDOG TO DIE! NOOOOOO!

Happy birthday Luke.

P.S. I was going to wait until your 25th birthday to tell you...but...Luke...I am your father.
are you really 23 under dog because thats really old like you could be my dad if my dad got a girl pregnent at a young age

anyway good job at not dieing for 23 years a lot of people dont make it that far
BALL,Nov 26 2006, 01:18 AM Wrote:are you really 23 under dog because thats really old like you could be my dad if my dad got a girl pregnent at a young age

anyway good job at not dieing for 23 years a lot of people dont make it that far
wtf, how old are you?!

and yes... Underdog is 23... im turning 21 in a month... a bunch of us are between 18-early 20s
Yay for 16 years of age!:D
piratebuddha,Nov 26 2006, 06:53 AM Wrote:
BALL,Nov 26 2006, 01:18 AM Wrote:are you really 23 under dog because thats really old like you could be my dad if my dad got a girl pregnent at a young age

wtf, how old are you?!

and yes... Underdog is 23... im turning 21 in a month... a bunch of us are between 18-early 20s
Dum3z,Nov 26 2006, 12:32 AM Wrote:
Dwopple,Nov 25 2006, 11:29 PM Wrote:Oh wow im blind, thought the 3rd one was only one with CHATP in it:(*revotes for number 1*
DWOPPLE WANTS POOR UNDERDOG TO DIE! NOOOOOO!

Happy birthday Luke.

P.S. I was going to wait until your 25th birthday to tell you...but...Luke...I am your father.
apparently Dwopple also thinks Coca's pen0r is huge.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's